“When it comes to relaxing myself there is only one thing that saves me from chaos – mud!”
Mud – we don’t necessarily think of it as very erotic or comforting. This is one of the many reasons I love this newly released Xconfession movie. It will give you a different perspective on something you thought wasn’t worth thinking about. What a piece of art!
For this very special contemporary dance movie I handed the reins over to my dearest Núria Nia who did an incredible job at directing. You have to check it out, it immediately became one of my favourites. It’s so intense and sensual, and the natural chemistry between the performers is so exceptional that it has become one of the most naturally beautiful sex scenes I have seen in a while. I am also a little obsessed with finding the many hidden talents of my performers. I mean, who knew that Lucy and Bishop could dance like that?
I like to get dirty with my hands. I like to get my fingers down into the grime and the dirt and the mud. I’m a deeply sexual person and I find mother nature, the earth, very arousing. I enjoy feeling mud squelching between my toes, on my naked body. I want to dance amongst the mud and the dirt, and experience when that dance becomes sex. Myself and a partner, stomping and sliding through the dirt as we touch, and separate, and touch again. Sex is body and soul and movement, like dance. They are ephemeral moments generated entirely by the movement of bodies, and they live knowing that they are finite for the pleasure of being lost, second by second, after being created. Enjoying dance and sex at the same time, not knowing when one ends and when the other begins, possessed by the animal drive to generate pleasure is one of my greatest fantasies.
Brava’s confession on xconfessions.com
As a filmmaker I’m a sucker for the cinematographic aspect of adult films. I consider it part of my mission to make the world see that pornography has artistic value. If you agree with me and you liked the poetic, artistic and wild vibe of Mud Dance, here is a list of my Top 5 most artsy Xconfessions films shot by my amazing guest directors that took my breath away:
My personal Top 5 most artsy Xconfessions
- Touch Crimes – directed by the fabulous Sally Fenaux Barleycorn, this sci-fi porn explores deep human consciousness. All with Sally’s signature brilliance for light and composition! You’re going to love it.
- Take me through the looking glass – by Olympe de G. Olympe is an incredible filmmaker and I am so pleased to keep working with her. This neon-soaked artsy movie will take your breath away.
- Somos Solo Cuerpos – directed by Adriana Eskenazi in 2016, this is still one of my all time favorites! It has her take on everything: the lighting, the sensibility, the simple but intense plot. An artsy, touching film!
- Meanwhile in a Parallel Universe – this is probably the most different Xconfessions film. Director Hadas Hinkis created something truly unique even though this was her FIRST attempt at adult movies!
- Frostbite – Directed by Finnish directors Luna Kuu, Laura Ramo and Martin Jäger. Frostbite is quite unlike anything we’ve seen on XC before. With two first-time performers, snow, sweat, steam and submission, Frostbite is an unforgettable insight into a woman’s lustful imagination.
Get Behind the Scenes below!
In XConfessions, people from all over the world share their sexual stories and fantasies. Every month I pick two and turn them into cinematic short films. Still not a member of XConfessions? Register now! Or share your sexual fantasy, and it might become a short film 😉
* All photos in this post are by Adriana Eskenazi